36 ft Private Overnight Catamaran Cruise in Mauritius
36 ft Private Overnight Catamaran Cruise in Mauritius, tour from €770.00 - this is a one-of-a-kind chance for you to experience a breathtaking yacht journey while discovering Mauritius
- Safety measures
- 1 day (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 1 more
Location: Grande Riviere Noire, Mauritius
We offer you an extraordinary experience with a crew not only experienced but warm and professional. Our main goal is to make you discover our island from a pleasant angle. We are also very involved in the protection of our fauna, which is why dolphin watching is done with a lot of respect.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
About Meeting And Pickup
J9PG+MJR, Grande Riviere Noire, Mauritius
Open in Google Maps
Driving from the north you will pass the Black River village, you will have the Saint Augustin Church on your left and fifty meters after you turn right into l'Estuaire Commercial Centre. You can find us after the bridge at the end of the center.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Helicopter tours nearby : Mauritius