2-hour Fun Boat Rental with Captain in Miami Beach
- Safety measures
- 2 hours (approx.)
- Mobile ticket
- Offered in: English and 2 more
- Good for avoiding crowds
Location: Miami, United States
This private Miami boat tour is a great way to explore the local area without the worry of having to navigate and steer the ship. Accompanied by your own private captain, sail out into the Miami waters and around Biscayne Bay with a Bluetooth sound system to play your favorite music, and coolers to store any drinks that you bring with you. Along the way, feel free to ask questions, make route requests, or relax on a floating mat.
Hassle-free Miami tour with a private captain to sail the boat
No fixed itinerary—make requests on where you want to go
Avoid expensive bar tabs with a “bring your own booze” trip
Take advantage of the onboard Bluetooth sound system
About Meeting And Pickup
5225 Collins Ave
5225 Collins Ave, Miami, FL 33140, USA
Open in Google Maps
➡️ The address for your boat appointment is 5225 Collins Avenue Miami Beach. the marina is across the street
Park at the Valet Parking in Alexander Hotel ($7 an hour) 5225 Collins Ave.
End pointThis activity ends back at the meeting point.
About Cancellation Policy
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Questions and answers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
BrandAquarius Boat Rental and Tours
Helicopter tours nearby : Florida | Miami | USA